So I know I’m like a week early for June favorites but I couldn’t wait! Lets get to it!!
- – This has been a big fav of mine lately. I have been so into a wing liner now that I finally can get it right lol. This has the perfect felt tip for applying this liner. It is nice and black and dries down matte. (Tip- to get the perfect wing, use tape)
- L’Oréal Lash Paradise– THIS IS MY SHIT! Excuse my language but I love it that much! Hands down best drugstore mascara EVER!! I even got my friend hooked on it as well lol. It is so soft to the touch you really only need one coat. You can pretty much forget falsies lol. I hope they keep this around cause it is the bomb dot com! Might just go pick up some back ups, not gonna lie.
- Smashbox Primer Water– I love this! It is very hydrating which I love. My skin doesn’t feel dried out when I use this. It makes my makeup last all day and it still looks good as if I had just applied it!
- Morphe R12– This is my favorite brush to apply highlighter. It is so soft to the touch and blend out any highlighter perfectly!!
- Organic Botanic Spirulina+Avacado Hair Mask– I found this at TjMaxx along with a coconut one. I love this hair mask and the best part it was $4.99!! It smells amazing! It says to leave on for 10-15 mins which I do and it make my hair so soft and smell so good and my hair looks ten times better!!! I cant wait to try the coconut one!
6. Tea Tree Mint with Coconut Oil Body Conditioner– I don’t know the brand it doesn’t really say but I got this at TjMaxx as well. I love this stuff. It is super creamy and a little goes along way. It is very hydrating!!!
7. Neutrogena Hydrating Makeup Wipes– I have tried so many of this brand makeup wipes and every single one of them give me a rash on my face when I use it and gives me a burning sensation so I have always stayed clear and used other brands. I was at target and saw these and decided to give it a try. I am so glad I did cause these are amazing. They smell so good! It does not burn my face or give me a rash at all! They get rid of all my makeup. I love that they are stretchy as well cause one wipe does the job!
8. Scissor Bracelet– If you have read my bio you would know that I start Paul Mitchell The School for cosmetology next month and I could not be more excited. I have been wanting one of these for a while now and found it at TjMaxx(yes I shop there a lot I have a problem lol) It was the only one so I picked it up. Cosmetology, hair, nails, beauty, makeup is my passion.
Those are my monthly favorites for the month of June! Thinking of doing a Q&A for my next post kind of a little get to know me post, so go a head and ask me some questions down below that I will put in my next post!!! Thanks for reading!!
I am probably the last person on earth to try this setting spray but, oh well lol. It seems I have a thing for setting sprays cause that’s what I seem to gravitate towards when I’m in a makeup store. I used to use Mac Studio Fix Plus and its still a fav of mine. I have heard so many people rave about the Smashbox Primer water I just had to give it a try.
Every time I have gone to the store on base near me it is always sold out! I guess that is a good thing though right? If it was there collecting dust on the packaging then we should worry lol. Finally I went last week and found it in stock, only three though.
So according to the packaging you can use this before you apply your makeup and after. The first day I did this I used it only after my makeup to set it. During the first day it made my makeup last all day long! The second day I used it before I put my primer on and after my makeup to set it in place.
I love this!!! It has such a fine mist. It doesn’t drench your face and leave big water spots like some setting sprays do. It smells like limes to me lol. I really don’t have anything negative to say other then maybe I wish they sold this in a bigger size cause I love it so much! lol. It runs for about $32.00 which is not to bad! There is a travel size for $16 as well.
Dry time was amazing on this as well!! Some setting sprays take forever to dry.
Benefits of this spray:
- Immediately moisturizes, soothes and adds radiance
- Preps skin for makeup
- Instantly absorbs into skin for lasting hydration
- Leaves skin looking ultra soft without adding shine
- Revitalizing electrolytes reawaken skin and restore moisture
- Can be used as a setting spray
- Used to refresh makeup throughout the day
- Ideal for all skin types
I highly recommend this if you have never tried it! Definitely one of my new favorites!
So if you read the title you are probably thinking there is no such thing! Well kind of lol.
I had just found out about this ice-cream about two days ago! I get a sweet tooth every single night which kills the progress I’m making at the gym and eating healthy all day long right!?
So I found Halo Top!!! Let me tell you……This ice cream gives me life yall!!!! My first question is where has this been my whole life lol. So for the whole pint depending on the flavor though is 240 calories!! I can live with that lol. I found it at the local commissary on the military base we are on, not many flavors but it does the job
I picked up Birthday cake and mint and chocolate chip. Both taste amazing! They are so soft. You do need it to sit out for a little when it first comes out of the freezer but if you are looking for a healthier version to ice cream this is it and I thought I would let yall know. Unlike me I was left out of this secret for ever haha wish I had known sooner!
Happy Saturday Everyone!
So today is not a beauty post, but more of a lifestyle post/ fitness related.
Lately I have gotten back into the gym! Last year I was doing so well I had lost 15lbs in two months of clean eating and gym 5-6 days a week! As I am always on YouTube it seems, I came across a video about intermittent fasting and was interested so I started my research.
Intermittent Fasting is not a diet its a patter of eating. Basically you are scheduling your meals so you get the absolute most out of them in the day! You are not going to change what you eat just changing when you eat.
Here are some benefits of Intermittent Fasting
- It makes your day simpler-kind of adds simplicity
- Helps you live longer
- May reduce the risk of cancer
- Much easier then dieting
So how this works is you fast for about 16 hours or whatever works for you and then eat for 8 hours, that’s what I do at least. So I go to bed about 11pm every night, and I get up at about 7am. I will eat at 1pm till 8pm after 8 I will not eat. I currently track my MACROS as well so I only eat 3 meals a day anyways. So now I am eating those 3 meals during the hours of 1-8pm. You can adjust the hours according to your lifestyle. If you don’t want to do this every single day you could do twice a week or every other day.
Now if your a coffee lover like myself, your probably thinking “there is no way I can not have my Moring coffee” but you can from what I have read you can have black coffee or if you need creamer or milk it just has to stay under 35 calories for one cup of coffee. Otherwise you can have all the water your little heart desires, which I have found keeps you full for awhile and your getting your water intake during the day. The first couple of days were a struggle let me tell you! I love food so eating clean is difficult and then add intermittent fasting to it I was riding the struggle bus for awhile.
I had lost 5lbs in the first week I did this. I’m not going to do this every week I will rotate weeks, or do it when I feel I need to. Always listen to your body! For those of you who may be breakfast lovers and that’s your favorite meal of the day its okay I still eat it at 1pm! I’m still eating my breakfast lunch and dinner! I would highly recommend doing your research like I did before starting just so you get the idea of how it all works.
If you guys would like to see a what I eat in a day post let me know down below! Or maybe a workout outfits of the week let me know! I would be glad to do both! Or a workout routine!
Thanks for reading and have a good day everyone! Until next time!
Todays post is an exciting one for me! So about a week or two ago I was on youtube (when am I not to be honest) and I came across a video about a dupe for the TooFaced Better Than Sex Mascara.
At first I thought, there’s no way! Then I watched the video and was sold with in seconds! I have been on the hunt for this mascara ever since. The best thing yet is its from the drug store! I am all about good deals. Yesterday I was at target looking for the Mililani Setting spray…which I did not find 😦 and saw the mascara!!! Honestly I should have grabbed a bunch lol.
Let me go over the claims from the packaging.
- More then 200 bristles holds formula for a dramatic volumizing charge to catch every lash
- smooth glide formula
- provides silky volume in one coat
- soft to the touch
I am obsessed with this! I got the waterproof version cause well its always humid in Hawaii and I’m not about smudges. This looks very similar to the Better than Sex one same color , very similar packaging. One thing I noticed with the L’Oréal one is it does not come out all clumpy like the TooFaced one which I hated!! I only needed one coat like its said I did not notice it giving me volume very much but definitely length!! which I love. I even used this on my bottom lashes. I got no smudging any where!
It is very soft to the touch and still looks good at the end of the day! I will definitely buy this one over the TooFaced one any day! The price of this was $9.99 I believe
This does not flake at all, like the TooFaced one. I felt like with the Better Than Sex one you had to be careful with how you applied it cause too much would just get clumpy I did not have that problem at all with this at all!! Overall I love this product and I would highly recommend this!! This is my new go to mascara now. It also contains more product then the TooFaced Better than Sex which I a plus as well!
Have you tried this yet?! Let me know what your favorite Mascara is!!
Happy Monday everyone!
Today I thought I would do the 10 facts about me tag, so yall can get to know me a little bit more!
- I am 25 almost 26 lol
- My favorite colors is blush pink, and army green
- I love to be outside
- I hate cheese and milk.
- I am afraid of heights
- Laundry is my least favorite thing to do around the house
- I have 5 tattoos and 3 piercings
- My favorite food is anything with shrimp or chicken!
- I love to shop and I have a slight problem with that lol
- I have been together with my husband for 9 years!!!
Hello Everyone and Happy Friday!!!
So if your a blonde or have blonde highlights or maybe ombre or balayage, this you know that the blonde at some point goes brassy!
When I got my hair balayaged last summer, my hairdresser used a purple shampoo that smelled amazing and I asked her what she was using and she told me it was the TIGI Catwalk Fashionista Violet Shampoo. They sold it at their salon for like $25 I think, but the cheap person I am lol, decided to go look at TJMaxx and I am so glad I did because they have it for $12!!!!
How to use: Wet your hair and then take the shampoo and put it all over your hair and let it sit between 1-10 mins, depending on how much of the brass you want to remove or how blonde you want to keep your hair. It has been awhile since I used it so one wash did a little bit of removing the brassy colors I had I’m sure more times will get me to where I want. Fresh from the salon and I used this all the time and my blonde still looked amazing as it did the day I got it colored!
Left is Before I washed my hair and left is after and styled!