Hello everyone and Happy July!
First of all I cant believe its July already!! Second I have been a little MIA but I’ve been super busy lately.
I stopped in last weekend to Sephora and decided to pick up some stuff I have been wanting to try out for awhile!!
1. Urban Decay Optical Illusion Primer– Now I have used this before and I love it but I was running out so I figured I would pick up another !
2. NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer– I have heard so many good things about this and let me just say its all so true. This is my all time fav concealer I have ever tried! I love it!!
3.Anastasia Brow Wiz– I have used this before too but it has been awhile so I grabbed another and I still love it as much as I used too!
4.Laura Mercier Translucent Setting Powder– I cant tell you how long I have wanted to try this and how often I heard it was so raved about and for good reasons. This is great for baking which is what I wanted it for anyway! It keeps creasing at bay all day long!!
5. Casey Holmes Highlight Pallet Smashbox Collab– Now I have watched Casey Holmes forever now on YouTube and I love her so when she announced a highlight Palette , Well two of them with 3 shades in each and that was a great price I was so excited. I Got the highlight Palette in Pearl. Now I had heard some things with people saying it was pigmented. I think that is so wrong!! I cant put this pallet down! Each shade is beautiful and so creamy and super pigmented! They blend out so well and don’t make your pores stand out which I love!!!
6. TooFaced Natural Beauty Palette– I have had thins pinned to my Pinterest since I was announced. It is limited edition so if you want it go get it! All the colors are so beautiful and there are 30 of them! Super pigmented and a little goes a long way! The packaging is beautiful and there is a huge mirror on the inside! I am so glad I picked this up!!
7. Beauty Blender– Now I have used this already too but the black one I have not yet tried the original so I decided why not. Is there a difference? I don’t know yet but I have been told there is !
8. Kat Von D Tattoo Liner– OMG!!! I love this liner and will probably not buy anything different. This liner is perfect for a winged look! It so precise and so pigmented its crazy Its waterproof too which I love! I can never seen to get my wings to match or to look so perfect and this does both!!
Well that was my little haul. Its been a hot minute since I did some serious shopping for makeup. So I was beyond excited to get all this. If you would like to see a more in depth post on any of the items let me know in the comments, or any makeup looks let me know!!